MediLinks ensures continuous compliance by taking advantage of a three-pronged approach: rehab workflows, documentation templates and reports. These three methods integrate to form an “IRF compliance firewall” that keeps you in constant lock-step with key regulations, rules and certification authorities.
Keep Your Facility in Check With Federal Regulations
- Quickly respond to regulatory changes within the industry
- Easily monitor compliance to crucial regulations using the key metric reports built into Medilinks Inpatient.
- Be prepared for your next audit by providing auditors with thorough and legible documentation
- Ensure that your documentation supports the level of care you provide by guiding your clinicians through the documentation process
Maintain Compliance With the 2010 Final Rule Guidelines
- Clearly support medical necessity criteria, as prompted through the pre-admission screen to enable quick physician approvals or denials.
- Automatically share clinician-identified problems, goals and barriers to discharge with the team
- Monitor your adherence to critical time lines for completion of the pre-admission screen, post-admission evaluation, therapist evaluations and the integrated plan of care.
- Capture true interdisciplinary documentation that justifies the rehab level of care you provide
Maintain Compliance With the 3 Hour Rule
- Use real-time reports and flow sheets to confirm where each patient is in meeting the IRF 3 Hour Rule
- Automatically calculate and track minutes of therapy through documentation
- Enhance 3 Hour Rule compliance documentation with workflows that can enable missed treatment notes to populate into the physicians note, enabling physician input and acknowledgement rather than external alerts that may not make it into the chart.
Comply With CARF, TJC or Other Certification Authorities
- Configure your documentation templates using decision support technology
- Pull aggregate data for active or discharged populations that demonstrate adherence to baseline expectations
- Provide auditors with consistent and legible inpatient rehab documentation when faced with an audit or survey
Speed Up Your Admission Process