Inpatient rehab documentation is unique in its requirements for team objectives and collaboration. MediLinks’ IRF documentation templates encourage interdisciplinary teamwork and ensure compliance! And because they are designed specifically for inpatient rehab, they speed up the documentation process so your providers spend more time with patients.
Capture Patient Data Through a Tool Built for Inpatient Rehab
- Eliminate redundant documentation by automating the generation of the physician post-admission assessment, 4-day plan of care, weekly team conference and plan of care updates.
- Strengthen IRF compliance in the documentation process using built-in safety measures
- Capture both IRFPAI and EQUADR (a patient safety organization) quality measures without extra documentation
- Create true interdisciplinary documentation with information and observations for medical status, rehabilitative status and team identified problems.
- Allow your clinicians to chart by exception
Get More Out of Your Documentation – Data You Can Act On!
- Seamlessly integrate with your Health Information System: Epic, MediTech, Cerner, McKesson, Siemens and others.
- Gain visibility into IRF compliance with pre-admission requirements, 3 Hour Rule and the many other regulations specific to inpatient rehab
- Track procedures for productivity analysis by day, month and year.