The workflows for IRFs and IRUs are truly unique. Inpatient rehabilitation care requires team collaboration, patient education and participation while focusing on functional improvement in a medically complex patient population.
By following effective and efficient workflows designed specifically for IRFs and IRUs, you’ll not only be set apart as a rehab provider, but more importantly, your patients will notice the difference.
Take Advantage of Care Planning Specific to Rehabilitation
- Follow a workflow that provides immediate and integrated team data and goals, all while facilitating seamless coordination between clinicians.
- Solve barriers to discharge by focusing your care on achieving relevant patient goals
- Capture true interdisciplinary documentation with information and observations for problem goal intervention, medical status, rehabilitative status, team identified problems and continuous discharge management.
- Allocate time between disciplines based on the needs of the patient
Enhance Team Communication
- Organize the volumes of “to do’s’’ for nursing and therapy staff by using a task-based assignment and tracking tool
- Assemble a collaborative interdisciplinary care plan for physician oversight
- Share problems, barriers to discharge and recommended team goals with each team member in real-time.
- Automatically update the plan of care using the daily status documentation, giving your team more time to focus on the patient
- Improve the scheduling process by sharing patient schedules in real- time
- Guide staff to focus on the patient’s barriers to discharge during team conference discussions
Leverage Industry Proven Content and Workflows
- Use pre-configured documentation templates designed specifically for inpatient rehabilitation. Focus more of your time on process improvement and change management rather than building documentation templates from scratch.
- Boost staff productivity with guided documentation selection and free text allowing greater clinician preference
- Automatically tie charges to the documentation
- Enable relevant linkage for your clinicians to review and document interventions, patient goals and barriers to discharge
- Seamlessly capture quality reporting and EQUADR measures