The coordination, work flow and regulatory compliance required for inpatient rehabilitative care is truly unique. MediLinks Inpatient is built specifically for these challenges you face as a rehab nurse.
Deliver Patient-Focused Care
- Communicate more effectively with the rest of your team by using a single electronic document to record the integrated plan of care.
- Score IRF-PAI items quickly and consistently through branching logic
- Enforce consistent scoring, even when relief or flow staff are utilized.
- Support staffing decisions with accurate acuity-based scoring
- Organize/prioritize task completion related to patient care
- Rehab focused nursing vs. med/surg nursing
- Bridge the gap between nursing and therapy through transparent patient care coordination
Simplify Your Documentation Process
- Eliminate redundant documentation by using a system designed for inpatient rehabilitation
- Organize the volumes of “to do’s’’ throughout your day by using a task-based workload management tool
- Communicate schedule changes in real-time
- Interface with your hospital information system in order to retrieve and provide valuable information to the rest of your organization
Stay Ahead of Compliance Standards
- Efficiently maintain compliance to the:
- 3 Hour Rule;
- 48 hour pre-admission timelines;
- 24 hour post-admission timelines;
- 36 hour therapy evaluation timelines;
- Individualized plan of care requirements.
- Receive step-by-step guidance while documenting to ensure important IRF regulations are met
- Receive ongoing software updates and workflow suggestions designed to help you quickly respond to regulatory changes