Use a single outpatient rehab solution to schedule, manage authorizations, respond to appointment requests, document and access billing information. You and your staff will have instant access to all of the information needed to manage your patients’ care.
Avoid Common Scheduling Mistakes
- Notify team members when your patients are scheduled for more appointments than authorized
- Identify your patients who have an initial evaluation scheduled, but no referral on file.
- View your patients who have requested appointments; however no appointments have been scheduled.
- Receive alerts when appointments haven’t been assigned to a practitioner
- Identify therapists who blocked time over an existing appointment
Proactively Manage your Schedule
- Instantly determine patients who have an active referral, approved authorization and are ready to be scheduled for an initial evaluation
- List your patients who were recently treated but don’t have a future appointment scheduled
- Visually identify Medicare patients to avoid double booking
- Identify and respond to patients who have recently had multiple unexcused cancellations, but are still scheduled for a future appointment.
- Receive notification of patient appointments that were checked-in, but do not have any associated documentation.
- Monitor therapist productivity by trending therapists’ time with patients versus available time, helping you increase your revenue.
- Bidirectional scheduling enables and supports both centralized and distributed scheduling models.
- Instantly reassign appointments from one staff member to another for a specific date, date range or date forward
- Receive warnings when appointment conflicts are created
- Schedule a single appointment or recurring appointment for one or more resources
- Schedule group (i.e. aquatic therapy) and collaborate for multi-service appointments
- Create scheduling preferences for each therapist
- Search for available appointments for multiple resources