Don’t make the mistake of trying to force an acute care hospital IT system into your department. Instead, use a solution designed specifically for outpatient rehabilitation that will enable you to focus on providing effective patient care.
Take Advantage of Workflows Specific for Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Track and manage your referrals and authorizations within the same system you schedule, document, capture charges and manage the rest of your workflow.
- Seamlessly integrate with your Health Information System in order to share information with the rest of your organization
- Combine your clinical and operational workflows into a single solution, eliminating errors in communication between multiple team members.
- Receive feedback on your current processes based on our experience collaborating with the top rehabilitation providers in the country
Receive Alerts Before Issues Arise
- Receive notifications when accounts have been closed, or when future appointments are scheduled.
- Identify and review patient charting that has been interrupted prior to signing
- Notify practitioners before patients meet their number of authorized visits
- Determine which patient referrals are still in need of approved authorizations
- Ensure all appropriate information is present, procedures are followed and all elements of patients’ cases are synchronized.
- List your patients who were recently evaluated but don’t have a future appointment scheduled