Outpatient rehabilitation requires a different set of work flows, compliance requirements and measures of success. Instead of tying up valuable resources to build a custom solution in your HIS system, provide your organization a software solution designed specifically for hospital-based outpatient rehabilitation providers. Choose a company that has more than 25 years of experience integrating with health information systems.
Save Time and Money with MediLinks Outpatient
- Apply workflows specific to outpatient rehab that have already been tried and tested at the most respected rehabilitation providers in the country
- Connect with the largest outpatient rehabilitation provider community that uses the same documentation, patient management and reporting solutions
- Implement a robust system pre-built and installed in as little as 16 weeks
- Choose between a hosted or subscription model depending on your IT strategy
- Easily adapt to new regulations by receiving ongoing software updates and workflow suggestions
- Never worry about making a change by having MediServe manage all content changes and updates
Integrate with the Rest of Your Health Information System
- MediServe has been integrating with other health information systems for more than 25 years
- Seamlessly interface MediLinks Outpatient with your health information system: Epic, MediTech, Cerner,McKesson, Eclipsys, Siemens and others.
- Improve workflow with your HIS and EMR systems
- Increase end user efficiency with pre-built HL7 interfaces designed specifically for rehab care
- Provide your users with single sign-on technology. MediLinks Outpatient supports Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) integration.
- 24/7 client support
- Bidirectional scheduling enables and supports both centralized and distributed scheduling models.
Provide a Complete Rehab Solution Without Any of the Hassles of Hosting It
- Decrease your overhead by letting MediServe manage the IT infrastructure and regulatory compliance such as HIPAA
- Obtain peace of mind that your data is stored securely in one of MediServe’s state-of-the-art facilities