Have the right information at your fingertips with tools to help transform your piles of data into useful, meaningful and actionable information. Our reports cover the full spectrum of management needs including clinical outcomes, business results and financial data.
- Manage and justify costs by reviewing department revenue, number of procedures performed and work units required.
- Measure performance by tracking treatments that were ordered, completed, cancelled or missed.
- Prepare budgets by summarizing historical charges, dollar amounts, performance time and work units by work area or other division.
- Ensure patient safety by listing all orders by status (active, discontinued, expired and completed)
- Monitor compliance by tracking missed treatments by patient, doctor’s order, task time and reason for missed therapy.
- Report on ventilator days and duration of therapy, including average calculations.
- Predict respiratory staffing needs based on actual workload (orders)
- Monitor and manage patient acuity
- Assess acuity and outcome of patients at discharge
- Track readmissions
- Monitor MDI utilization
- Monitor SVN conversions to MDIs