Would you like to subscribe to MediServe’s RSS Feeds?
What is a RSS Feed?
In simple terms, it is an automated process that sends you instant MediServe.com updates, instead of you visiting our website to find out what’s new, we deliver the content to you.
What do I need to do?
Note: Each RSS Reader/Provider is different, so these instructions are very basic. Please review your Reader’s exact instructions.
- Select a “feed” reader/provider (Google Reader, My Yahoo, or any other news reader)
- Click our RSS icon you want to subscribe (a new window should open with a URL “http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mediserve…“)
- If you see your “reader’s icon on this page, click it (if your reader is not listed you can copy the URL in the address bar (“http://feeds.feedburner.com/Mediserve…“) and paste the URL into your readers subscription list)
- Complete subscription process
- Process Complete, now the category you selected will instantly come to your reader